EXCHANGES & RETURNS
At The Hijab Company, our customers are our first priority. Our customer care team will facilitate you on each step if you wish to exchange your purchased item. The help you need is just a click away!
- Valid Days of Exchange:Any article purchased online can be exchanged from our within 7 days, once the article has been delivered, given that the customer has proof of purchase. For customers who opt for online exchange process, with a valid reason for exchange, won’t have to pay courier charges for exchange pickup.
- Proof of Purchase: This includes an online order confirmation email.
- Conditions Qualified for Exchange: Articles are qualified for change only if they are unused, all tags are intact, packing is in its original condition and original invoice is present. Also, state a valid reason for requesting an exchange, such as if the article is defected, in wrong size, or incorrect. In case of articles that are delivered in boxes such as the Abayas, must be returned with their original packaging.
Note: Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings and lighting in the installation location. Therefore, it doesn’t qualify as valid condition for exchange.
- Process of Online Exchange: It usually takes 7-10 days to complete the online exchange process after it has been verified. If customers are dissatisfied with the item or have ordered and received the size that won’t fit them then they would be asked to send the article back to us to our Headoffice. However, if the item is defected or incorrect then the article will be picked up from the customer’s doorstep.
- Items not Allowed for Exchange: Articles purchased on discount or on sale are not qualified for exchange. Note: For sale orders, exchanges will only be provided for valid reasons and exchange time will also take longer than usual. For further assistance, you can contact our customer service department by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +92-331-2936919. Provide all the required information to our representative and if all the conditions of the exchange are met, we will schedule the pick-up from your doorstep.
Currently, The Hijab Company does not have an Exchange/Return policy for international orders. However, if you were delivered an incorrect or damaged item then please contact our customer care department for further help.
Note: Please take pictures of the package and invoice before opening your order and keep them with you unless you find your complete order intact. It will be helpful to resolve your complaints timely, in case you receive an incorrect or damaged article.
Process of Online Exchanges
You can now exchange your order online through our online portal for exchange by logging into your The Hijab Company Online account that you used to place your order. The Exchange validity period for the online exchange is 7 days.
- The Hijab Company does not offer a return policy. However, we can guide you in requesting an exchange for your article. Please refer to the above-mentioned Exchange policy for this.
- Refund Policy:Refunds are not in cash - the client will be issued a coupon of same value valid for Online Store ONLY, which can be used immediately or in the future. Please study your coupon carefully for further details.
- Customers can cancel orders at any time before the order has been processed.
- Once the order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email with your COD amount as well as order tracking ID. As soon as the product has been delivered, our above-mentioned exchange policy will be applicable to your order.
- The Hijab Company holds the authority to cancel any order in cases, such as; the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.
- Furthermore, you can click on this link to track your order: